AIR India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2014 Apply Online
|Region||No. of Vacancies||Total|
- A valid e-mail ID
- A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG format
- A Medical Certificate from a MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI) and Colour Vision (Colour Blindness). The details with regard to Physical Standards, Doctor’s name & Registration Number of the Doctor will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
- Candidates using contact lenses will also be required to bring a certificate from an Ophthalmologist giving therein the power of lenses. Candidates, who have undergone lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist/supporting documents indicating therein the date on which, they have undergone for lasik surgery.
- A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at DELHI in case of applying for NORTHERN REGION or payable at CHENNAI in case of applying for SOUTHERN REGION. Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PAT (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates only- Caste Certificate details - such as date of issuance and issuing authority. (Candidates belonging to OBC categories must be in possession of caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority for Central Government employment.)