LPG DBTL Scheme Apply Online, Application Form, Details Wardha, Amravati
Join Direct Benefit Transfer of LPG (DBTL) Scheme is starting in Wardha & Amravati District from 15 November 2014. All & Aplication Procedure & Important Links to apply are given below.
Ensure your LPG subsidy in bank and prevent its misuse Will be launched in 54 Districts on 15.11.2014 and Rest of India on 01.01.2015
Nov 2014 LPG DBTL Scheme Wardha Amravati Details are given in Following given Image.
Details About Modified DBTL Scheme
- Under The modified scheme, the LPG consumer can now receive subsidy in his bank account in two ways (called CTC - cash transfer compliant - once he joins the scheme successfully)
- Option 1 (Primary): LPG consumer has to link his Aadhar Number ** to the bank account number and to the LPG consumer number.
- Option 2 (Secondary): If LPG consumer does not have an Aadhaar number, only then he can directly receive subsidy in his bank account without the use of Aadhaar number.
- In case of option I,
- Responsibility for Aadhaar generation of LPG customers shall be of UIDAI and that of seeding the same in bank database will be that of DFS/banks.
- OMCs will assist in collection of Aadhaar bank seeding forms from LPG consumers and handover the forms to the Lead bank managers in Districts for data entry in the bank database.
- Responsibility for Aadhaar Seeding in LPG database will be done by OMCs.
- Domestic LPG consumer who had already joined the earlier DBTL scheme by linking their Aadhaar to bank and LPG database can not exercise Option II below. They also dont need to take fresh action for receiving subsidy, as it will be transferred to their bank accounts via Aadhaar automatically based on the previous seeding.
- In case of option II,
- Bank account number/IFSC/bank account holder name will be seeded by OMCs in LPG database. This shall be rolled out by 15.11.14.
- As an important alternative, seeding of LPG consumer ID details will also be done in the bank branches. This shall be rolled out in as many banks as feasible by 15.11.14 and in most banks by 1.1.15.
- Pricing under DBTL
- In the DBTL district(s), all domestic LPG cylinders will be sold to CTC domestic LPG consumers at Market Price(i,e without any subsidy) only. All current and future LPG consumers in DBTL district(s) will be covered under the scheme.
- Permanent Advance
- A one-time Permanent Advance will be provided to every CTC consumer joining DBTL.
- It will remain with the consumer till the time of termination of connection, when it will be finally adjusted.
- The LPG consumers who were provided permanent advance on the previous scale will not be eligible for any differential payment on account of the revision in the permanent advance.
- Subsidy Amount and VAT
- The monthly subsidy on LPG cylinder, as determined from time to time, will then be transferred to the CTC consumer for each subsidized cylinder delivered (up to the cap) as per his entitlement. Any VAT burden is to be borne by the LPG consumer.
- Grace Period
- Non-CTC consumers will be allowed 3 months from the date of launch of DBTL to become CTC. During this period such consumers will receive their entitlement of subsidized cylinders at the then applicable Subsidized Price.
- Parking Period
- After the grace period of 3 months, all non CTC LPG consumers will get an additional 3 month Parking Period, during which the sale will happen at Market Price (i,e without any subsidy) for all LPG consumers.
- But for non-CTC consumers the applicable subsidy on the sale of cylinders made to such consumers (as per their entitlement) shall be held back with the respective OMC. The subsidy shall be transferred to the LPG consumer's bank account in case consumer becomes CTC anytime during the Parking Period.
- In case consumer does not become CTC during this Parking Period, the parked funds will lapse and consumer shall become ineligible to receive the parked funds and sale will continue at Market Price(i,e without any subsidy).
- After the expiry of the Grace Period of 3 months and thereafter a Parking Period of 3 months, all non-CTC consumers will receive cylinders at Market Price.
- Non-CTC consumers when they become CTC beyond the Parking Period, they will be eligible to get one time Permanent advance and subsidy entitlement of balance subsidized cylinders in that financial year.
- ** (Aadhaar generation levels shall be certified by UIDAI, while Aadhaar seeding levels in Banks/LPG Database shall be certified by Banks/OMCs)