Wardha Medical MBBS PMT Admission 2015 - mgims.ac.in
How To Apply For PMT MBBS Admission 2014?
- The Institute has received permission for admitting 100 students from Medical Council of India vide their letter no MCI-NO-37 (1-47)(UG)2013-Med/15143 dated 20/06/2013 for academic year 2013-2014. However the permission for admitting 100 students was not renewed by MCI for academic year 2014-2015. The institute has filed writ petition bearing no WP/4052/2014, for renewal of permission for 100 seats. Said petition is pending before the Hon’ble High Court. In case the institute receives permission to admit 100 students for academic year 2015-2016 within time, the institute shall endeavor to admit 100 students.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.B.B.S. course of MGIMS can obtain Prospectus and Application form
- Either by paying only Rs 5000 in cash at the Cash counter of Account Section in premises of Administrative Complex of KHS and MGIMS.
- or by paying Rs. 5000 to State Bank of India through bank challan.
- If the candidate wants to submit the fee by bank challan he should click the link of the bank challan (given below), fill the information required and submit it.
- Candidate should mention full name address with pin code number on which the candidate wants to receive the prospectus & phone number for communication in the space provided on the challan form so that the prospectus can be sent to the given address.
- The candidate is required to take a printout of the saved copy in landscape on A4 size paper and has to visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for submission of the required charges.
- The Challan form is in three copies and the candidate has to send one original paid copy of the challan form to the “Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, 442102” by speed post.
- The prospectus will be sent to the candidate on receipt of the copy of the challan stamped paid by the bank.
- The Institute will not be responsible for delay/loss in transit of application form due to postal problem or incorrect address without pin code provided on the challan form by the applicant.
- The cost of application form is same for all the candidates.
- Fee once submitted for purchasing the prospectus will neither be carried forward to a future date nor refunded under any circumstances. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn
- Candidates should go through the Prospectus carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, pattern of examination etc before contacting the Institute for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues will only be entertained if the information requested is not given in the Prospectus.
- Incomplete applications or applications not in accordance with instructions will not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The examination fee will not be refunded in such cases.
Admission Notice: MBBS Course for the academic year 2015-2016
In the entrance examination the paper of physics, chemistry and biology will have multiple choice questions, while that on gandhian thought will be of long and short answer type.
The Prospectus and Application Form with syllabus, question papers of Gandhian thought for the last 6 years, with model question papers of Physics, Chemistry and Biology can be had from the office of the Dean either by:
- Paying a sum of Rs. 5000 (including exam fee) personally at the cash counter of Dean’s Office
- Or by remitting a sum of Rs 5000/-(including exam fee) at any branch of State Bank of India by Challan which can be downloaded from the Institute website www.mgims.ac.in. The detailed instructions in this regard are also available on the website.
EligibilityThe candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission. The Candidate must have passed 12th standard examination under 10+2 system of Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Education Board or equivalent examination of any recognised Board or any Indian University with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually in each subject in first attempt. The candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks (40% in the case of SC/ ST/ VJ/ NT/ OBC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The admission is subject to any direction given by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, Hon'ble Bombay High Court, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and the Medical Council of India.
- The fee structure in MGIMS is as applicable to the Govt. Medical Colleges in Maharashtra State. The Institute does not have any paid seats.
- Please visit our website www.mgims.ac.in for updates.
- All admissions to MGIMS are strictly on Merit and therefore applicants are advised not to try and contact any outside agent or the college authorities / Personnel for seeking admission.