The Company has been incorporated as a part of the implementation of the power sector reform in Madhya Pradesh initiated by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Ø The Company has taken over the Generation activities of MPSEB.
Ø The Company is a public company fully owned by Govt. of M.P.
Ø The Company was incorporated on 22.11.2001.
Ø The Company obtained the Certificate of Commencement of Business on
Ø The Registered office of the Company is at Shakti-Bhawan,
, Rampur . Jabalpur
Ø The Authorized Capital of the Company at present is Rs. 10,000 Cr. (Ten ThousandCrore) divided into 10,000,00,000 Shares of Rs.100 each.
Ø The issued, subscribed and paid up capital is Rs.2,865,84,64,400 (Rs. Two Thousand Eight Hundred Sixty Five Crores Eighty Four Lacs Sixty Four Thousand Four Hundred only) divided into 28,65,84,644 shares of Rs.100 each.
Ø The Govt. of MP vide Gazett Notification (Extraordinary) No. 226 notified order no. 3679/ FRS/ 18/13/2002 Dtd. 31-05-2005 to give effect to the reorganization of the Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board. The Para2(a) of the said order is reproduced below :
“With effect from 01.06.2005 (the effective date) the function of Generation of electricity as specified in schedule A to the Transfer Scheme Rules, 2003, shall be conducted and shall be carried on by Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited as its own business and not as an agent of or on behalf of the Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board”
Ø The opening balance sheet of Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited as on 31.05.2005 has also been notified
Ø Accordingly, the Company has started functioning independently, from 01-06-2005.
Name of Post
No. of Vacancies
Engineering Degree (65% marks in B.E.)
65% marks in M.Sc. Chemistry
Finance & Accounts
Pass marks in CA from ICAI or ICWA from ICWAI
Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee
HSC and 60% marks in ITI from Institute recognized by Government of M.P.
- All the selected candidates for ET (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Chemistry) will undergo a 12 months training (extendable up to 24 months)., ET (Finance) will undergo a 3 months training. The Plant assistant (ITI) Trainees will undergo a 9 months training. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be given regular appointment in appropriate cadres of the Company. The Executive Trainees & Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainees shall be paid a fixed monthly stipend @ Rs.15,600/- & Rs. 5200/- respectively during the training period.
- The Application fee Rs.1000/- is payable by Demand Draft / Banker Cheque in favour of "Sr. Accounts Officers (COG&HS) MPPGCL, payable at Jabalpur".
- SC / ST / PHD candidates are exempted from the application fee for Rs.1000/-.
How to apply
- The application complete in all respect with copies of relevant documents and demand draft / banker cheque as application fee shall be submitted to the following address on or before 15.12.2011
"The Post Bag No.23, Lajpat Nagar Post Office, New Delhi - 110024."
Mode of Selection
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in written test & interview.
Remember-able date : 15-12-2011 (Last date of receipt the application form)
For more information & all the updates like call letter & results regarding MPPGENCO Recruitment 2011 - 2012 please visit regularly with us. You can visit also the main official website of the MPPGENCO i.e. www.mppgenco.nic.in for get all the old & new updates.