Chandrapur Forest Guard Recruitment 2014 ApplicationChief Conservator of Forest (Territorial) Recruitment 2014-15 Circles- Thane, Pune, Gadchiroli, Kolhapur, Amravati, Nashik, Chandrapur
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- Check the eligibility of post given in advertisement for which you are applying.
- While filling online application, please keep on hand all necessary documents. You will also require scanned images of your latest passport size photograph and signature to be uploaded while filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online” link to start filling online application form.
- Please Fill the application in English
- Select the post you want to apply. One by one select correct options (Yes/No) for the questions on the screen. Software will check your primary eligibility based upon your responses.
- If you are primarily eligible for selected post then proceed andselect division wise post to be applied.Fill the required details asked in the online application form.
- After filling required information, system will generate login ID, password. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS. (Please enter correct mobile number to get login ID and password by SMS) . This Login ID is also your form number.
- Take a print out of Login details by clicking on “Print My Login Challan details” button.
- Select payment mode from the options given below:
- SBI Bank Challan
- Axis Bank Challan
- Net Banking (For Axis Bank account holders)
- Debit/ Credit Cards
- Applicant should visit nearest SBI bank or Axis Bank on next working day along with duly filled challan and pay application fee along with charges in cash as printed on the challan. Bank will accept application fee and give acknowledgement on applicant copy of the challan.
- Applicants can pay fees using their Net banking account or Debit/ Credit cards.
- Please pay applicable fee before last date mentioned in the advertisement. Fees once paid are non-refundable.
- After making payment of fees, it takes one working day for the reconciliation of fee paid by you. Login again on the website, click on “Fill Application Form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form on the NEXT working day. Applicant must fill following information in the form.
- Personal Information.
- Reservation Details.
- Qualification Details.
- Upload scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Experience Details.
- Other Essential Information.
Online filling of Application form & Registration
Schedule for paying application fees using below payment modes:
-- At SBI Bank/ Axis Bank, through Challan.
-- Net Banking (For Axis bank account holders)
-- Credit/ Debit Cards
Last date for Filling the remaining Application Form & Approving the form, for all the candidates who have paid application fees till 08-09-2014