Monday, July 14, 2014
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2014 Apply for Jr Technician, Supervisor, Jr Hindi Translator
Bank Note Press, Dewas (M.P.), is one of the nine units under the "Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited" (SPMCIL), a Miniratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise, wholly owned by Government of India, incorporated on 13.01.2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing/printing security documents, currency and bank notes, non-judicial stamp papers, minting of coins, postage stamps, etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Finance with its Registered and Corporate Office at 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhavan, Janpath, New Delhi-110001. It has four Minting Units at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida; four Currency/Security Printing Presses at Nashik, Dewas and Hyderabad besides a high quality Paper manufacturing Mill at Hoshangabad. The General Manager, Bank Note Press, Dewas invites applications for selection to the following posts. The particulars of post & other details of essential criteria are as under. The number of posts are indicative only and may be increased, decreased or may remain unchanged as per the decision of the Competent Authority.
How To Apply Bank Note Mudranalya Devas
1. The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written. No other format of application will be accepted.
2. The outer cover should be superscribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF............"
Applicant should also write his/her name and the category at the outer cover of envelope.
3. The application should be accompanied with self attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification and age. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should furnish the attested copy of the Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates are also required to submit a self-undertaking to that effect. Similarly, candidates belonging to PH. Minority and Ex-Servicemen categories should also furnish requisite certificate, issued by the Competent Authority, in support of their claim.
1. LAST DATE : Duly completed applications should reach Office of the General Manager, Bank Note Press, Dewas (M.P.) 455 001 by 14/08/2014. Applications received late/incomplete/ not as per the prescribed format will be rejected. Bank Note Press Management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of documents during transit.
2. For the posts at SI. No. 1 to 4, Pay-scales are in CDA pattern and shall be changed over to IDA pattern of pay scales of Company which is applicable to the candidates under Direct Recruitment.
Labels: Bank Recruitment 2014