Haryana D.Ed. 2015 Admission - oasis.mkcl.org/hrded
Eligibility For the Admission of D.Ed. 2015 :(A) The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana only.
(B) The minimum Education Qulification for Admission to these courses is as follows:-
(I) Diploma-in-Education (D.Ed)
i. Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination with five subjects including English as one of the subjects.
ii. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates. Further, the said 5% relaxation means at least 47.5% marks (50 x 5/100 i.e. 2.5 = 47.5%), as clarified by the Apex Court in its judgment dated 18.09.2011 cited in 2012(1) RSJ-64 in Civil Appeal No. 7084 of 2011 titled as P. V. Indiresan Vs. Union of India and others.
However, the said relaxation shall not be admissible to Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Persons in the General caste Category.
iii. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
(II) Diploma in Education (Urdu):- D.Ed. (U)
In addition to the qualifications prescribed as at (i) above for Diploma in Education
(D.Ed), the candidate should have passed Urdu in Secondary (10th class) Examination
from the Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or any other board having
equivalence of their examinations with the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani.
1. A candidate having higher qualifications will not be entitled to any additional benefit
whatsoever, he/she will have to fulfill the requisite prescribed qualification and other
2. The eligibility of a candidate (as on 30-06-2014) for admission shall be verified at the time of admission/counselling.
3. The medium of Instruction & Examination will be Urdu except English subject for D.Ed. Urdu.
|Fees for General Category, Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Candidates|
|Fees for Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Classes & Differently Abled (Physically Handicapped) Category Candidates|
Service Charges as per Payment Mode
|Credit/ Debit Card|
2.50% on the Fee Amount
|Net Banking (Only for Axis Bank Account Holders)|
Documents to be submitted at the time of obtaining Admission
1. Admission of candidates who fulfill all eligibility conditions shall be made on the basis of relative merit (stream wise) on the basis of marks obtained in five subjects including English and concerned stream subjects in 10+2 examination. In case of reserved seats, relative merit of the candidates shall be determined within each category of reservation opted by him/her in the online application form. The merit will be prepared streamwise-categorywise.
Therefore, the candidate belonging to reserved category should carefully select his/her category and stream in the online application form. No change of category/stream will be allowed after the form is approved by the candidate. The claim will not be entertained for such candidates, whose reserved category certificates are found incomplete or have not been issued by the competent authority.
2. In case any candidate is found to have furnished false/fake information or certificate etc. or is found to have withheld/concealed information in his/her application or thereafter at any stage of admission, his/her candidature for admission will be cancelled and legal proceedings will be initiated against such candidate. In case of vocational stream, the merit will be made on the basis of aggregate marks in 10+2 vocational /diploma.
1. Since it is a professional course, regularity in attending the classes/seminar/workshops/ camps and other activities is essential.
2. The candidates admitted to the course shall have to abide by all the rules and regulation of the Institution/Department.
3. The candidates will be required to attend classes for minimum 110 days or 660 working hours for appearing in the each semester examination of D.Ed.–I/II
4. On completion of the course, a certificate is awarded to the successful candidates. A
candidate is required to pass the examination as per rules/regulations of the department/ examination agency laid down from time to time.
5. The fee funds /other dues will be charged as per instructions issued by the Govt./
School Education department from time to time.
6. The candidature will be rejected without sending any information.
7. In case a candidate is found to have concealed any material fact/ given wrong information his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled.
8. Candidates can contact the office of the Director, SCERT Haryana, Gurgaon for any
information/ clarification. (Telephone No. 0124-2314909, 2320628)
9. All legal disputes with regard to the admission/counseling up to the level of Session Court are subjected to the jurisdiction of Gurgaon only.
10. Candidates are advised to study the instructions carefully before filling up the application form for admission.
11. D.Ed course is a single professional course and it does not effect or affect the professional career of the candidate, so institution once allotted in the counseling will be final and the candidate will not be entertained in further counseling.
12. Candidates belonging to reserved category who stand/fall in open merit can also attend the counseling on the specified dates for reserved category also. Seat once allotted will not be entertained in further counseling.
13. During two academic years diploma course, no candidate is allowed to continue his/her study in any college/institution/university as a regular or private candidate. If a candidate is found indulged in doing such a practice, a disciplinary action to the extent of cancellation of his/her candidature will be taken against him/her.
14. The cost of online registration & Counseling fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
15. Any attempt on the part of a candidate, his parents or relative to canvas or bring influence to bear upon the SCERT Haryana directly or indirectly, for securing admission will be disqualification for admission.
16. No judicial proceedings will lie against School Education department/SCERT Haryana for:
i) any bonafide error that may occur in the counseling of any candidate for admission.
ii) refusing to accept a certificate.
iii) any other reason pertaining to admission of the student(s).
17. In case of any ambiguity in the rules, interpretation of the same by SCERT Haryana will be final.
18. Any instructions/directions to modify/change any condition can be issued by the SCERT Haryana prior to 1st counseling.