Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2014
Following are the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2014 details.
|Name Of Organization||Bank of Baroda Bharti, Recruitment 2014|
|Vacancy For Post of||Probationary Officers (POs)|
|Number Of Vacancies||300 Posts|
Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized University with 60% marks. - See more at: http://www.careerportal.co.in/2014/07/bank-of-baroda-po-recruitment-2014.html#sthash.uoxcFN61.dpuf
Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized University with 60% marks. - See more at: http://www.careerportal.co.in/2014/07/bank-of-baroda-po-recruitment-2014.html#sthash.uoxcFN61.dpufGraduation or its equivalent from a recognized University with 60% marks.
|Application Fees||Rs. 550/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. Fee must be paid through Online mode.|
|Last Date to Apply||16 - 7 - 2014|
|Age Limit :-||Between 20 to 28 years as on 16/07/2014|
|Schedule of Events||Dates|
|Start date for Online Registration||30.06.2014|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||30.06.2014 to 16.07.2014|
|Last date for Online Registration||16.07.2014|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||From 04.08.2014|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||14.08.2014 (Thursday)|
- Qualification (As on 16.07.2014) – Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Age (As on 16.07.2014) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 17.07.1986 and not later than 16.07.1994 (both dates inclusive) Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|A||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates||5 years|
|B||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates||3 years|
|C||Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on being declared as invalid||5 years for selection through written test & interview, subject to ceiling, as per Govt. Guidelines|
|D||All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989||5 years|
|E||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|F||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC-ST) – 15 years
PWD (OBC) – 13 years
PWD (Gen) – 10 years
- Government guidelines in respect of age relaxation admission to an ex-serviceman shall be applicable.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative, as per the Government Guidelines.
- All Persons eligible for age relaxation under Para B (D) above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated, in this regard by Government of J & K to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J&K during 1st January 1980 and 31st December 1989.
- All Persons eligible for age relaxation under Para B (E) above must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
- HOW TO APPLY Candidates can apply online only from 30.06.2014 to 16.07.2014 through the link in the careers page of the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- IMPORTANT DATES :-
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should--
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications as given in Annexure-I of the Advertisement.
(ii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(iii) have a valid personal e-Mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this selection exercise. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention his / her e-Mail ID to/ or of any other person.
(iv) In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-Mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-Mail ID before applying Online.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 30.06.2014 to 16.07.2014 (Online payment) both dates inclusive
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 550/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and click on the given link ( CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SELECTION FOR ADMISSION TO BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING") to open up the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure-I).
Mode of Payment
Candidates have to pay ONLINE through their Debit card or Credit card only.
(i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(iii) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iv) Candidates have to pay fees/ intimation charges through the online payment gateway. After uploading photograph and signature, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(v) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference. An E-Mail & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent.
(vi) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful’. Please register again’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
(vii) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(viii) Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt.
The registration at this stage is provisional.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application and should ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the Bank.
|Website Link Open (for submission of online applications)||30.06.2014- 16.07.2014|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||14.08.2014|