Aurangabad Clerk, Typist 2014 Recruitment - oasis.mkcl.org/igabad
Recruitment of Clerk cum Typist - Aurangabad Range (Class 3)
Following are the Aurangabad Police Clerk, Typist Recruitment 2014 details.
|Name Of Organization||Aurangabad Recruitment 2014|
|Vacancy For Post of||Clerk, Typist Recruitment Details 2014|
|Number Of Vacancies||
|Education Qualification||SSC + Typing English 40 WPM + Marathi 30 WPM + Knowledge of Computer + Knowledge of Marathi Language|
|Application Fees||Open - 400 Reserve - 200|
|Last Date to Apply||28 July 2014|
Important Dates For Aurangabad Bharti July 2014 :
|Online filling of Application form & Registration.|
|Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, Axis Bank through Computer Generated Challan.|
|Schedule for the Candidates who paid the fees at SBI Bank, Axis Bank till dated 30/07/2014 , can Fill the remaining Online Form.|
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- Check the eligibility of post given in advertisement for which you are applying.
- While filling online application, please keep on hand all necessary documents. You will also require scanned images of your latest passport size photograph and signature to be uploaded while filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online” link to start filling online application form.
- Please Fill the application in English
- Select the post you want to apply. One by one select correct options (Yes/No) for the questions on the screen. Software will check your primary eligibility based upon your responses.
- If you are primarily eligible for selected post then proceed andselect division wise post to be applied.Fill the required details asked in the online application form.
- After filling required information, system will generate login ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS. (Please enter correct mobile number to get login ID and password by SMS) . This Login ID is also your form number.
- Take a print out of Login details and Challan by clicking on “Print My Login Challan details” button.
- Applicant should visit nearest SBI bank on next working day along with duly filled challan and pay application fee along with bank charges in cash as printed on the challan. Bank will accept application fee and give acknowledgement on applicant copy of the challan.
- Please pay applicable fee before last date mentioned in the advertisement. Fees once paid are non-refundable.
- After making payment of fees in SBI, it takes one working day for the reconciliation of fee paid by you. Login again on the website, click on “Fill Application Form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form on the NEXT working day. Applicant must fill following information in the form.
- Personal Information.
- Reservation Details.
- Qualification Details.
- Upload scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Experience Details.
- Other Essential Information.