Programme of the Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)(Semester - VI) (2004 Pattern) and
(Sem I to VI) (2008 Pattern) Examination, April, 2012
1. Candidates are required to be present at the place of the examination fifteen minutes before the time fixed for the
first paper and ten minutes before the time of each subsequent paper.
2. Candidates are forbidden from taking any material into the examination hall, that can be used for malpractice at
the time of examination.
3. Candidates are requested to see the Notice-Board at their place of examination regularly for changes
if any, that may be notified later in the programme.
4. No request for any special concession such as a change in time or any day fixed for the University Examination,
on religious or any other ground shall be granted.
5. The use of non programmable calculator is permitted.
6. The centers and places of the examination will be as follows :