AIPMT 2015 Details
ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE TEST-2015 FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS/BDS COURSES
DATE OF EXAMINATION
(i) He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.
(ii) The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes. Candidate must born on or between
(a) 01/01/86 to 01/01/99 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
(b) 01/01/91 to 01/01/99 (Other Category)
Eligibility for seats under the control of participating States/Universities/Institutions and AFMC
a. He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.
b. Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) may also appear in AIPMT for admission in seats under the control of participating States/Universities/Institutions subject to rules and regulations of the Government of India, respective State Governments and the University/Institution concerned. OCI candidates may verify eligibility norms of participating States/Universities/Institutions before applying for AIPMT 2015
c. The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under seats in the control of participating States/Universities/Institutions shall be as per their rules and regulations.
ADMISSION AND RESERVATION
An All India merit list of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test as mentioned under rule 15 of this Bulletin and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses under 15% All India Quota Seats and seats under the control of participating State Governments/Universities/Institutions from the said list only by following their Reservation Policies and other admission criteria.
Fee Details and last date for submission of Application Form are as follows:
|WITHOUT LATE FEE|
|Schedule for on-line submission of application forms||01.12.2014 to 31.12.2014|
By Credit Card/ Debit Card
Only By e-challan
WITH LATE FEE
Schedule for on-line submission of application
03.01.2015 to 31.01.2015
Last date for successful transaction of fee applicable for online application registered on or before 31.01.2015
By Credit Card/ Debit Card
Only By e-challan
Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website
Date of Examination, AIPMT-2015
Declaration of Result
By 5th June, 2015
WITHOUT LATE FEE
WITH LATE FEE
- Rs.1200/- (INR)
- Rs.2400/- (INR)
- Rs.650/- (INR)
- Rs.1850/- (INR)
Method of Submission of Application Form:
Log on to website www.aipmt.nic.in
(a) Fill in the on-line application form Part-I and note down the registration number.
(b) Upload images of photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression and Self Declaration (in case of candidates belong to Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana in JPG format at Part-II of the application.
(c) Make payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card or download e-challan for payment in the designated accounts of Syndicate Bank, State Bank Of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank at Part III.
(d) If fee is deposited through e-challan fill in the relevant columns of on-line application form at Part-III furnishing the details of fee deposited.
(e) Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Part IV of online application format and preserve it for future reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through e-challan mode.
(a) The official website of the Board for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) is www.aipmt.nic.in. All the test related information will be available on this website.
(b) The official website of the Directorate General of Health Services is www.mohfw.nic.in and www.mcc.nic.in. All the counseling related information under 15% All India quota Seats will be available on this website.
Regarding MH-CET-2015 Common Entrance Examination for admission to all Health Science Courses
The Government of Maharashtra will conduct MH-CET entrance examination for admissions to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O & BSc. Nursing
courses for academic year 2015-16.
The MH-CET-2015 will be conducted on Thursday, dated 7th May, 2015 at all the District Headquarters of Maharashtra. The detailed time schedule will be declared in due course.
The pattern of MH-CET-2015 will be as follows :
1. The syllabus for MH-CET-2015 will be same as prescribed for MHCET- 2014 examination. The said syllabus includes topics from standard 11th and standard 12th. The syllabus is available on website of Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai i.e. www.dmer.org.
2. There will be single question paper containing 180 MCQ's. Each MCQ will have 4 options with single best response type from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (which includes Botany & Zoology).
3. The duration of the examination will be 3 hrs.
4. Each question will carry 4 marks and examination will have total score of 720 marks.
5. Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks.
The negative marking pattern of MHCET- 2014 will not be there in this entrance test. The concerned candidates, colleges and parents should note this.
6. The question paper will be in English, Marathi & Urdu languages as per the choice of the student.
7. The result of this entrance examination will be declared in 'Percentage' as done in MH-CET-2014.
8. For academic year 2015-16, the eligibility in terms of marks & percentage for MBBS and BDS courses will be as prescribed by Medical Council of India & Dental Council of India.
All the concerned Students/ Parents & Principals should take note of above features of MH-CET-2015 Entrance Examination.
Applications are invited on prescribed form for admission to MBBS course for academic year 2015-16. The candidates shall be selected as per their merit in the Entrance Examination conducted by MGIMS to be held on 19th April 2015 at Nagpur, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Allahabad & Kolkata. Those students who are going to appear in 10+2 Higher Secondary Board Examination in March / April 2015 are also eligible to appear in the competitive Entrance Examination.
In the entrance examination the paper of physics, chemistry and biology will have multiple choice questions, while that on gandhian thought will be of long and short answer type.
The Prospectus and Application Form with syllabus, question papers of Gandhian thought for the last 6 years, with model question papers of Physics, Chemistry and Biology can be had from the office of the Dean either by:
- Paying a sum of Rs. 5000 (including exam fee) personally at the cash counter of Dean’s Office
- Or by remitting a sum of Rs 5000/-(including exam fee) at any branch of State Bank of India by Challan which can be downloaded from the Institute website www.mgims.ac.in. The detailed instructions in this regard are also available on the website.
The candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission. The Candidate must have passed 12th standard examination under 10+2 system of Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Education Board or equivalent examination of any recognised Board or any Indian University with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually in each subject in first attempt. The candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks (40% in the case of SC/ ST/ VJ/ NT/ OBC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The admission is subject to any direction given by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, Hon'ble Bombay High Court, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and the Medical Council of India.
- The fee structure in MGIMS is as applicable to the Govt. Medical Colleges in Maharashtra State. The Institute does not have any paid seats.
- Please visit our website www.mgims.ac.in for updates.
- All admissions to MGIMS are strictly on Merit and therefore applicants are advised not to try and contact any outside agent or the college authorities / Personnel for seeking admission.
ASSO CET 2015 (AMUPMDC) is a National level Medical Entrance Exam from Maharashtra State, conducted by Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra (AMUPMDC) for admission to undergraduate courses such as
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS),
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS),
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS),
- BSc Nursing
- BPTh and BOTh in Various Private Medical Colleges in Mumbai and other towns in Maharashtra State.
|ASSO CET 2015 – Complete Overview of Exam|
|Exam Name||Asso Cet (AMUPMDC)|
|Commonly known as||ASSO CET 2015|
|Exam Level||National level exam|
|Exam for||Undergraduate Medical Courses|
Private Colleges in Maharashtra
- Candidate must be born on or before 31st of December 1998.
- Candidate must be at least 17 years old in age.
- Candidate must have passed HSC (10+2 or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with at least 50% marks of average marks.
- For Candidates with Caste Reservation are also eligible with minimum 40% of marks
- Candidates appearing for HSC (10+2)/equivalent examination in year 2015 are also eligible to appear for Asso CET-2015. However, the candidate must fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- Asso CET 2015 will consist of 200 MCQs.
- Every correct answer will be awarded 1 mark
- No negative markings
- The medium of examination will be English.
- The paper consists of 4 sections namely Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Each section will have 50 questions.
|ASSO CET 2015 – Seats Distribution Chart No. Of Colleges|
|Name of Course||No. Of Colleges||Total Intake|