YASHADA-CET-2016 Admit Cards at www.yashada.org
YASHADA CET 2016 Merit list will be prepared on the basis of:
- 1. The candidates should secure at least 33 % in GS-II (C-SAT)
- 2. The GS paper I of only those candidates will be evaluated who have secured minimum 33 % marks in GS-II (C-SAT) or more.
- 3. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in GS paper I only.
- 4. The marks secured in GS-II (C-SAT) are of qualifying nature hence will not be considered for drawing merit list.
YASHADA CET Examination Centers details
Important Dates for YASHADA CET 2016 Examinations
- - Last Date of depositing fees in Bank : 27 October, 2016
- - Declaration of Answer Key : 21 November, 2016
- - Objection for Answer Key : 23 November, 2016