CTET 2016 Online Application Form - ctet.nic.in
Online Application Form of CTET - FEB 2016 Details & Application Procedure is given below. Read Carefully & Apply For the desired posts.
- 1. Please read the Information Bulletin of CTET - FEB 2016 carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- 2. Candidates can apply for CTET - FEB 2016 ‘ON-LINE’ through website www.ctet.nic.in
For ‘ON-LINE’ SUBMISSION - www.ctet.nic.in
Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ at Board’s website www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form. Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page with Registration Number after successful submission of data. Candidates are not required to send hard copy of confirmation page to CTET unit. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page, challan if fees is paid by challan, for future reference.
- 3. Examination Fees
Category Only Paper – I or II Both Paper – I & II
General / OBC Category Rs. 600 /- (Six Hundred) Rs. 1000 /- (One Thousand)
SC / ST / Differently Abled Category Rs. 300 /- (Three Hundred) Rs. 500 /- (Five Hundred)
Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
• Through Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank or HDFC Bank
• By Debit/Credit Card.
- 4. Application Procedure: 4 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online
Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down system generated Registration No. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form. The Application Form mainly contains the personal details and contact details of the candidates. After successful submission of the data, Registration No. will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
The scanned images of latest photographs and signature should be in jpg format.
Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb.
Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) * 4.5 cm(Height) only
Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm(length) * 1.5 cm(Height) only
* NOTE : The candidate particulars can be edited till the payment of fees has not been made. Once the payment of fees has been made, candidate particulars cannot be edited at this stage. Thereafter corrections can be made only during the period in which online correction will be allowed as per the given schedule of CTET - FEB 2016 . No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Step 3: Pay Examination Fee by challan or debit/credit card/Net Banking:
For Payment by Syndicate Bank/ HDFC Bank challan: The candidate has to select “Bank e-Challan” to submit the application fee-through bank. As soon as he/she selects, an e-Challan will be generated containing details of the candidate along with amount to be paid as per their category and paper(s) opted. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest Core Banking Service (CBS) facility enabled Branch of the respective Bank for making payment. Once the payment has been confirmed by the Bank/CBSE, a confirmation page will be generated.
Candidate can also pay fee by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking of any bank.
Step 4: Print Confirmation Page for your record and future reference.
- 5. All Steps are mandatory, On-line application submission will be considered as complete only after receipt of “Confirmation Page”.
- 6. Candidates are NOT required to send hard copy of confirmation page to CTET unit. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page, challan if fees is paid by challan, for future reference.
- To Apply Online Click here