Online Cast Certificate Verification Validity Application Form BARTI
Compulsory Documents For Cast Certificate Verification Validity Certificate :
Document Required For Cast Certificate 2017, 2018
- Original Caste Certificate of the Applicant
- Certified Copy of Caste Certificate of the Applicant
- Original Affidavit (In Specimen Form 3 Rule - 4(1))
- Original Affidavit (In Specimen Form 17 Rule - 14)
- Certificate by the Principal of College (As per the last para of FORM-16, Rule–14)
- Attested Xerox copy of identity card issued by the college
How to Apply Online Cast Validity Barti
STEP 1 :
Submit Online Application From Following Given Link & Click on New Registration Option From CCVIS Login Page.
STEP 2 :
After Submitting On-line Application, you will get an Email From BARTI to activate Account, So Check your E-Mail Account & Activate your Account.
STEP 3 :
Then Login with User Name(Email) & Password Which is Send to your Email & Click on "Create Application" Link given on Left Side of Page.
Next Steps to be followed : -1. Please fill in details of documents to be submitted along with application using option "Document Details".
2. Please fill in Caste Verification details of your relatives using option "Relative Details".
3. Please take printout of Application Form using "Print Application Form" by "Confirm/Print Application" Option.
4. On last page of your application form printout, you will find a certificate to be signed by the Principal of YOUR COLLAGE / SCHOOL. Please get it duly signed and attested by the Principal.
5. Please get the photocopy of your College Identification Card duly signed and attested by the Principal. This is to be attached with the application form.
6. Please check the application form and details about documents and relatives. If required, the applicant can make changes using “Update Application”, “Document Details”, and “Relative Details” options.
7. If satisfied with the application generated by the system, please confirm your application using option "Confirm/Print Application". Please note that once you confirm the application, you can’t make any changes to the application.
8. Please take a printout of application slip by using “Application Slip” option. The application slip is to be attached to the application form.
9. Kindly attach all necessary documents with the application.
10. Now you can submit the application along with documents directly to the committee. Committee address is mentioned in application form generated by the system.
11. Alternatively you can submit application along with documents to college where you are studying.
- Direct Link For Cast Validity Certificate Status Checking
(If you Already Applied)