ATMA July 2014 Exam Pattern, Sample Papers
- Date of Commencement of Registration: 31/05/2014
- Start of distribution of ATMA Bulletins : 01/06/2014
- Close of distribution of ATMA Bulletins & Online payment : 13/07/2014 (10:00PM)
- Date of closure of Registration : 13/07/2014 (11:00PM)
- Last date for reprint of filled-in application form : 15/07/2014
- Downloading of Admit Cards : 15/07/2014
- Online test : 20/07/2014 (between 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
- Results : Around 28/07/2014
|Structure of ATMA May Exam 2014|
|Section||Question-Context related to||Number of Questions||Allotted Time|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Min|
|II||Verbal Skills||30||30 Min|
|III||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Min|
|IV||Verbal Skills||30||30 Min|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Min|
|VI||Quantitative Skills||30||30 Min|
- Each multiple – choice question is followed by four possible answers numbered 1, 2, 3 and 4. You have to choose the correct or best answer from these four choices and click on the number.
- The questions in this Test are numbered serially starting at 1 and ending at 180. Start answering from the first question of each section and proceed serially.
- Clear familiarity with the directions and questions is necessary. It is important to read the directions for each set of questions carefully.
- In case you find a mistake in the framing of the question or the answer-choices given or both, you need not waste your time on them. You will be given credit for any such question if found incorrect in design.
- Time should be allotted wisely within the limits given. On an average, there will be about one minute available for each question for verbal skills, and just one minute for each question for Analytical Reasoning Skills, and Quantitative Skills.
- ATMA has been designed as a standard, benchmark Test with high quality and academic rigour. ATMA Scores are useful in determining a candidate’s relative position in the whole test population. You are advised to proceed through the Test at an even pace, skipping the more difficult questions, wherever necessary. You can return to the unanswered questions later.