MAHA TET 2013, Dec 2013 TET Exam Details, Syllabus, Paper Pattern, Admit Card, Hall ticket Download
More than 5 lakh aspirants are going to appear for Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) on 15 December 2013. MHTET is an Eligibility test to become teachers in Government school of Maharashtra in primary schools. To allay the doubts and fears regarding this Teachers Eligibility Test, here are given by Maharashtra State Council of Examinations (MSCE), Pune.
Following are the Important MAHA TET 2013 Questions About the Examination held in Dec 2013.
- Books and publications available for study of MAHA TET 2013
- What is the maximum marks and time duration for MAHA TET exam
- teacher have to appear for central government's TET as well as state TET? What precautions are taken to plug the paper leakag
- What is the main objective behind the MAHA TET?
- Will passing this MAHATET 2013 guarantee employment as a teacher?
- Will the teacher have to appear for this test every year? How many times?
- What are the qualifying parameters of the TET, Passing percentage, Passing Marks for MAHA TET
- MAHA TET is compulsory For Shikshan Sevaks
- What is the syllabus of this MAHATET, Maharashtra TET Exam Syllabus
- Why MAHA TET 2013 is Need? Who are eligible for TET