Results News - RTMNU Summer 2019 Results- Click Here..

Search Any Result / Job :

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Nagpur Division Vacancies Position in Engineering, MBA, Polytechnic

Nagpur Division Vacancies Position in Engineering, MBA, Polytechnic 

Nagpur Division Vacancy Status Admission Process 2013 Engineering, MBA, Polytechnic | Engineering, MBA, Polytechnic Position Details 2013 Nagpur Division, Nagpur Division Vacancies Position Details BE, Poly, MBA, BPharm, MCA. 

THOUGH All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) relaxed the MSC percentage criterion for getting admission to Diploma and Degree engineering courses, most of the colleges competed with each other in a 'different way', the vacancy in these faculties registered increase. Even Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) was conducted thrice, private institutions conducted AMMI thrice, still 2,240 MBA seats remained vacant. Last year, in State, in Engineering 35,000 seats remained vacant while this year the figure has gone up almost by 10,000. Unlike last year, this year. MBA faculty witnessed a good change than MCA. Vacancy percentage in MCA is more than MBA.
This year, over 2.5 lakh students appeared for the Slate Engineering Entrance Examination.
Nagpur Division Vacancies Position Details BE, Poly, MBA, BPharm, MCA

There are 57 Engineering colleges under Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University or Nagpur division with a total intake of 25,583. As just 16.250 students took admissions, 8,187 seats remained vacant.
There are three categories of colleges - Private minority institution, private non-minority institution and government institution. The distribution of seats done - in case of Private minority institution - 51% seats are for minority students. 20% seats are of management quota, out Of remaining 29% scats, 15% are filled up by the students who appeared for JEE Mains and only 14 per cent seats are filled up through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) conducted by Government.

Many limes colleges are unable 10 fill minority quota. Such colleges surrender their vacant seals to CAP round. In Private non-minority institutions again 20% seats are for management, from remaining 80 per cent, 15% goes to AIEEE and 65 per cent are filled up through CAP. There are 25,583 seats in 57 engineering colleges which are affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU). But as per statistics all scats are not filled up through CAP. In case of government institution all seats are filled up through CAP. The colleges who did not maintain quality of education had to face the vacancy problem.
According to an expert, around 20 engineering colleges may close down in two or three years. Out of 61 MBA colleges, barring a few. others fared very poorly. Out of total 5,860 seats. 2,240 remained vacant while 3,608 are filled. There are 71 colleges offering post SSC diploma education. Their intake is 25,691 and 16,250 seats are filled while 9,441 seats remained vacant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Visiting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google+ Followers..Join Now

Search Results, Jobs..