TMB Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam 2013
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., focused its attention on the customers from the very beginning and the bank is known for its personalized service. The team of management and staff members of the bank are having the practice of meeting people from various walks of life and hear their requirements on a regular basis.
Opening date of Online Registration- 30 January2013
Closing date of Online Registration- 20 Fabrurary 2013
Recruitment of Asst. Managers 2012-13
Learn more about the Recruitment of Assistant Managers at TMB.
Note: Both graduation & Post graduation should have been in regular college course and scored 60% and above marks in both the courses. In the case of SC/ST candidates’ minimum marks is 55% in both courses.
Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
- For General: Date of Birth on or after - Jan. 01, 1987
- For MBC / BC: Date of Birth on or after - Jan. 01, 1985
- For SC / ST / PH: Date of Birth on or after - Jan. 01, 1982
14500 - 600/7 - 18700 - 700/2 - 20100 - 800/8 - 26500
The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs. 14,500/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 11,092/-) and other perquisites like reimbursement of house rent, fuel, entertainment, canteen, newspaper etc as applicable to the Scale-I officers.
In addition, he/she will be eligible for facilities like Gratuity, Pension, Leave Encashment, and Leave Fare Concession for self & dependent family members, Hospitalization Expenses for self & dependent family members, group insurance etc. as applicable under Bank's rules.
- Demand Draft.
- One recent passport size color photograph should be affixed on the Hard Copy of e-Application and the e-Application should be signed.
- Age Proof (Self attested Photo Copy of SSLC or Higher Secondary Mark Sheet or recent Transfer Certificate).
- Self attested Photo Copy of both degree Certificates or Provisional Certificates and SSLC, Higher Secondary & Consolidated Degree Mark Sheets.
- Proof for both degree completed in regular college course. (Any certificates received from the college. i.e. College name printed in degree certificate / mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, Conduct / Character certificate etc.
The cover containing printed e-Application should be super scribed as "Application for Recruitment of Asst. Managers 2012-13" and should be sent within 5 days from the date of online e-application filing but not later than Feb 25, 2013 to:
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.