UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) December, 2012 Exam Details, Pattern, Admit Card, Important Questions , UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) December, 2012
UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION
NATIONAL EDUCATIONAL TESTING BUREAU
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY FOR LECTURESHIP
DIRECTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES FOR THE EXAMINATION
1. The examination hall room shall be opened 30 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of the examination (i.e. 30 December,2012, "SUNDAY"). No candidate who is late by more than 20 minutes, shall be admitted to the examination.
2. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall/room until 11.30 a.m. in the 1st session and 3.00 p.m. in the second session of the examination. No candidate shall be permitted to go to the toilet during the last 20 minutes of the examination in each session.
3. A seat marked with a roll number shall be allotted to each candidate. The candidates shall be required to find out and occupy the seats allotted to them by 9.00 a.m.
4. No candidate shall be allowed to leave his/her seat or the examination hall/room until 11.30 a.m. in the Is session and 3.00 p.m. in 2° Session. The candidate should not tamper the seal of the Test Booklets before 9.30 a.m. in Is session and 1.30 P.M. in 211 session.
5. Before beginning to answer the paper, the candidate should write his her roll number in the space provided in the Test Booklet and OMR Sheet. The candidate should read carefully the instructions appearing on the Test Booklet & OMR Sheet and check that the Test Booklet &OMR Sheet supplied to him/her is not defective and if so, may secure another copy from the Invigilator in lieu of the first one. The Test Booklet should be checked with reference to page numbers, serial number of the questions, code number and the subject offered by the candidate.
Time of examination:-
1st Session (Paper I and Paper II) - 9.30 a.m. - 12.00 noon
2nd Session (Paper III) - 1.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.