MP VYAPAM Police Recruitment 2017
Online Application Forms of MP Police Recruitment 2017
About VYPAMthe apex of the Board is the Chairman, an officer of the rank of Chief Secretary to Govt. of Madhya Pradesh. The Director of the Board is generally a senior Principal, Engineering College; the Controller of the Board is generally a college Professor of an Engineering College. Besides these, Board has one Finance Officer, three Joint Controllers, four Deputy Controllers, One Senior System Analyst, One Accounts Officer, Four Assistant Controllers and One System Analyst who spearhead the various activities.
How To apply online for the sub inspector
- Go on the official website,
- Check the latest update of the MP police SI 2017 recruitment.
- Click on the given link.
- Click on the application form section.
- Fill your require detail.
- Upload the document which mention in the section.
- Submit the request of application form.
- Print a copy of the form and your registration number
Recruitment 2017 Post Details of MP Police Bharti
Eligibility For MP Police Bharti 2017
- Subedar (Non Technical Posts): candidates that wish to apply should have a valid graduation degree from a recognized college or university of India
- Sub Inspector (District Police Force) the applying candidate should hold a graduation degree from a recognized college or university of India with minimum aggregate of 50% for general category. The candidates for Sub Inspector Technical and Non Technical post should have graduation in any discipline.
- Sub Inspector (Technical): candidates should be holding a diploma in Mechanical Engineering for the technical post
- Sub Inspector (QD, Technical Posts): applicants should have a graduation degree with the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as their major subjects in the graduation.
- Sub Inspector (Radio, Technical): candidates should have a valid diploma of 3 years in Electrical/ Telecommunications/ Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Platoon Commander: as this is a non technical post, candidates with a graduation in any discipline can apply to it.
- Age Limits: Minimum age of applicant should be 18 years and maximum 28 years.
- Salary Scale: candidates are entitled to pay scale of Rs. 9,300-Rs. 34,800 +Grade pay of Rs.3,600