Friday, February 28, 2014
B.Com. Final Year Summer 2014 Timetable RTM nagpur university Given Below :
BA Final Year Summer 2014 Timetable RTM Nagpur University
Nagpur University BA Final Summer 2014 Timetable given Below
BA Part 1 First Year Summer 2014 Exam Timetable RTM Nagpur UniversityBA Part 1 First Year Summer 2014 Exam Timetable RTM Nagpur University given below :
West Bengal 2nd Primary TET Exam Result Feb 2014
CONFIRMATION OF SECOND PRIMARY TET CANDIDATURE
published on 25th February, 2014
CONFIRMATION OF SECOND PRIMARY TET CANDIDATURE
In terms of the G.O. No.146-SE(EE)/10M-6/2009, dated – 06.02.2014, the West Bengal Board of Primary Education has decided to hold the TET Examination in accordance with the Guidelines of the N.C.T.E, on 30th March, 2014.
The TET, 2014 would be conducted by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education & the Board shall issue a TET Pass Certificate (valid for three years) which will be one of the minimum eligibility-criteria for application for recruitment to the post of Primary School Teachers in terms of the appointment notification to be published by the appropriate authority, in such schools as are described in the clause ‘n’ of Section-2 of the RFCE-ACT-2009. As per NCTE Guidelines vide no. 76-4/2010/NCTE/Acad date 11.02.2011,(9b) the TET pass candidates will not acquire any claim for appointment as Primary School Teachers.
In pursuance of the desire of the Govt. of West Bengal, the West Bengal Board of Primary Education resolved in the greater interest of the candidates that those who applied for the TET Examination, 2012 and are willing to appear at the TET 2014 under the revised conditions of TET- 2014, as per the said NCTE guidelines, shall be allowed to sit for the second TET Examination only without fees.
In the fields given below such candidates are required to give information compulsorily, which will lead us to confirmation about their candidature for the Second TET. At the same time each such candidate shall get an Acknowledgement Receipt which is a token of confirmation of acceptance of his/her candidature and allotment of the venue for the Second TET.
In such cases their Roll No(s), the venue of examination and the documents, particulars, testimonials and declarations, furnished by them for the TET, 2012, shall remain the same.
It is compulsory for all such candidates to have a print out of the Acknowledgement Receipt and keep the same carefully till the publication of the result.
A candidate who has lost his/her original admit card of TET 2012 should not fill up this. She/He will follow the instructions to be notified in due course.
All such measures are subject to the orders of the Hon’ble High Court, Kolkata/Supreme Court of India.
Labels: West Bengal 2014 Results
Pondicherry University MBBS 2014 Exam Result - pondiuni.edu.in
|MBBS||III professional - Part I||.||28/02/2014||M.B.B.S.|
ISRO ICRB Scientist/Engineer Recruitment 2014 Apply Online
Recruitment of Scientist/Engineer 'SC' with BE/B.TECH OR Equivalent Degree in CIVIL, ELECTRICAL AND A/C & REFRIGERATION
ADVERTISEMENT No. ISRO HQ(CEPO):ICRB:02:2014 DATED 28-02-2014
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is engaged in application of Space Science and Space Technology for the development of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self-reliance by indigenously developing capability to design and develop Space Transportation Systems and Satellites.
The Civil Engineering Programme Office (CEPO) at ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore and Construction and Maintenance Division (CMDs) located at various ISRO Centres/Units are responsible for planning, design, construction and maintenance of all ground based structures buildings and associated utilities to cater to the Space Programme.
ISRO offers the position of Scientist/Engineer 'SC' in the pay band of Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay Rs.5400/- (Group 'A' Gazetted Post) to the young graduates in the following fields of (i) Civil; (iii) Electrical; and (iv) Refrigeration & Air Conditioning :-
To get the online application form, please click on the Post Name below for which you want to apply for.
|Code||Post Name||No.of vacancies|
|BE004||Scientist/Engineer SC - Civil||05||UR-03|
|BE/B.Tech/BSc (Engg)/Grad IETE/AMIE in Civil Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of marks of all semesters for which results are available)|
|BE005||Scientist/Engineer SC - Electrical||08||UR-04|
|BE/B.Tech/BSc (Engg)/Grad IETE/AMIE in Electrical Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of marks of all semesters for which results are available)|
|BE006||Scientist/Engineer SC - A/c and Refrigeration||03||UR-01|
|BE/B.Tech/BSc (Engg)/Grad IETE/AMIE in Mechanical Engineering with specialisation in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of marks of all semesters for which results are available)|
II. Vacancy at North Eastern-Space Applications Centre [NE-SAC], Shillong an autonomous institution under Department Of Space [Group 'A' Non-Gazetted post]:
|Code||Post Name||No.of vacancies|
|BE007||Scientist/Engineer SC - Civil||01||UR-01||BE/B.Tech/BSc (Engg)/Grad IETE/AMIE in Civil Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of marks of all semesters for which results are available)|
- Candidates who are slated to complete their qualifying Degree in the academic year 2013-14 are also eligible to apply provided the final Degree is awarded latest by 31.08.2014.
- 35 years as on 21-03-2014 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates - wherever posts reserved for these categories. Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities[PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 28/02/2014 and 21/03/2014. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 28/02/2014 and 21/03/2014. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily. The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
- Payment of Application Fee : There will be an Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. After registration of application on-line, the candidates have to down-load and print the personalized payment challan form, in triplicate, from the ISRO system which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number, Advertisement No., and Post code. The candidates may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for remittance of application fee to Receipt Account (32034064593), by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of India on any day between 28/02/2014 and 21/03/2014. The candidates may down-load and print the personalized payment challan from the ISRO system on any day between 28/02/2014 and 21/03/2014 and remit the application fee before the prescribed last date i.e, 22/03/2014. Upon remittance of the application fee, one copy of the challan form will be retained by State Bank [Bank copy] and remaining two parts will be given to the candidate. Out of the two challan parts, the candidate has to send one part of the challan form [ISRO copy] to Head, P & GA (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore - 560094 by post superscribing on the envelope "ICRB - RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER 'SC' (CEPO)" within 5 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 26/03/2014. The remaining copy of challan form [Applicant copy] shall be retained by the candidate for future reference. The payment shall be made through cash deposit only. Payment of Application fee in any other form like cash, cheque, draft, money order, IPO, etc, are not allowed. Applications in respect of which copy of challan form, after remittance of prescribed application fee [ISRO copy] is not received in ISRO HQ, Bangalore on or before 26/03/2014, will not be considered for further processing under any circumstances.
- Applications of candidates claiming Women/SC/ST/PWD status and therefore exemption from payment of Application Fee will be considered only if the certificate, as above, is received within 5 days of filing of application on-line and in any case not later than 26/03/2014. The candidates who are already employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Bodies have to send a 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to the Head, P & GA [ICRB], ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore within five days of filing the applications on-line by the candidates and in any case not later than 26/03/2014.
- Selection Process:
- Candidates may apply for the post against any of the disciplines mentioned in the drop-down menu (Step 3) of the Application form.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- The number of posts indicated above are provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/isro_centres.html
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained).
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of any clarification candidates may send their mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The candidate should have First Class with minimum 65% marks in the Qualifying Degree ie, BE/B.Tech or equivalent for submission of application on-line. Please note that this qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test. Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted and a higher cut-off percentage may be adopted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 26 April, 2014 [Saturday] at ten venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, the Organisation reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for the written test to the short- listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the first/second week of April 2014. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit. SC/ST/OBC candidates will be extended relaxation as per Govt of India orders.
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer'SC' in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs 5400/-. The gross emoluments in the minimum of pay band will at present be approximately Rs 39,900/-p.m. In addition, House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility, respectively. The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. On employment in ISRO, other facilities are available such as medical facilities for self and dependants, subsidized canteen, transport allowance when official transport is not availed, limited housing facility for fresh entrants in lieu of HRA, Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, advances for purchase of conveyance, construction of house, etc as per Central Government orders.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
|The Answer Keys will be published on the ISRO Website within three working days of the Written Test, i.e. on 30-04-2014. The candidates may raise objections, if any, within 5 days (i.e. on or before 05.05.2014) of publishing the answer keys in the website, to the e-mail email@example.com. Objections, if any, received thereafter will not be considered under any circumstances.|
THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
Labels: ISRO Recruitment 2014
Gujarat Post Office 564 Vacancies Online Application Form Recruitment 2014
Gujarat Post Office Department is going to invite the online application form for the Assistants for various vacant vacancies against the recruitment notice 2014 of the Indian postal Department.
Indian Postal department has recently published the most awaited recruitment notification 2014 under various post office circles.
- Gujarat Post Office Online Application Form Vacancies Details:
- Gujarat Post office Recruitment Details March 2014 :
- Type of Announcement For the Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2014
- Vacant Post Details: Assistants in Different Departments
- Number of Vacancies: 564
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
S. No. Name of the posts / Unit Vacancies
1. Postal Assistant 386
2. Sorting Assistant 127
3. Postal Assistants (Circle & Regional Offices) 15
4. Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control Organization) 34
5. MMS Ahmedabad 02
- Application fee For Gujarat Post Office Online Application Form Recruitment 2014:
All the contenders need to pay the Rs. 100/- which is the cost of application form for all categories of applicants who have registered.
- Examination Fee Gujarat Post Office Online Application Form Recruitment 2014:
- All the male Job hunters belonging to the General & OBC category need to submit the examination fee of Rs. 400/-.
- The applicants have to approach their nearest e-payment Post Offices, (listed under e-payment link on the official website) and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him & to pay the FEE in CASH (INR) only.
- Women /SSC/ ST/ PH aspirants exempt from the application fee charge.
Last Date of Online Application: 27th March 2014
CBSE Vocational Courses For 11th Class XI Students
THE Cenral Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has introduced numerous vocational courses for Class XI students. The motto behind this to start a career of their interest.
In 2012. CBSE had planned to introduce new elective courses as a pilot programme. The course was termed as Knowledge Traditions and Practices of India and they presented many avenues to the students, for making them ready for future.
From 2014-15. the students will be able to opt from theatre. legal studies or gender studies as an elective course. In addition, other subjects offered to class XI-XII - senior secondary students are NCC. human rights and the unique knowledge traditions and Practices of India etc. The board is also trying to make students learn Chinese language. This is the pilot project presently running at 25 schools. The first batch with having the elective courses option will appear in the board exams for these subjects in March 2015.
Theatre studies will be run in all CBSE schools. The legal studies may also appeal many students, especially those who will aim to pursue 5 year integrated law course in future.
CBSE stated in its circular that the pilot run courses had received overwhelming response from both educationists and the teaching community across the nation.
Labels: CBSE News
CBSE SSC, HSC 2014 Exam From 1 March 2014
CENTRAL Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) of both classes X and XII will commence on March 1. The students will have to reach their respective centers 15 minutes before the commencement of exam which will start from 10.30 am.
Class X exam will begin with Painting on March 1 and continue till March 19. The paper of Mathematics will be on March 3 and Hindi on 5 March 2014.
The class XII exam will start with a paper of English (Elective. Core and Functional) followed by History on March 4 and Physics the next day.
Counselors and psychologists, meanwhile, advised the parents and guardians of Board students to slop pressuring their children too hard to achieve better grades in the exams, especially at this point of time.
With less than three days remaining for the advent of CBSE board exams, it is about time students check their exam center details to avoid the last minute rush.
CBSE aspirants can lave a look at their exam center details on CBSE's official website: http://cbseonline.nic.in.
Labels: CBSE 2014
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 Apply Online - sgbrrb.org
Saurashtra Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013 and declared qualified.
Important Dates For Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 Apply Online
- Payment of Application Fees 26.02.2014 to 14.03.2014
- Opening date for Online Registration 26.02.2014
- Last Date for Online Registration 14.03.2014
The number of vacancies in UR category and also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirements of the Bank.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July - 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS's website www.ibps.in.
For Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Language Proficiency - Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Official Language of Gujarat State and must have passed
Gujarati as one of the subjects at Matriculation/X Standard examination and the same will be examined at the time of interview if found necessary.
PRE- REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the following scores as given below.
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) : Officers
- Rs. 20/-for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.l00/-forall others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs,100/-forall others
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Saurashtra Gramin Bank by means of a payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for) available in the Bank's website SGBRRB.ORG
Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank on this behalf.
Mere admission to the Online CWE and/ or passing the test and being invited by the Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate's eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Online CWE and have been called for interview.
In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank's website SGBRRB.ORG from 26.02.2014 To 14.03.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September/October 2013) is kept
- active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank's website SGBRRB.ORG and click on the link "Recruitment".
Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
• the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
• Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
• Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of Saurashtra Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
• Go to the nearest Saurashtra Gramin Bank Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No.78004587142
Obtain the Applicant's Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank's website SGBRRB.ORG-AII the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
All eligible candidates will be issued call letters at the correspondence address given by the candidates in their application form, which will be sent by post/ courier.
Candidate has to affix his/her photograph on the call letter. Candidate has to bring this call letter, Original Fee Payment Challan and requisite enclosures while attending the Interview without which they will not be allowed to take up the Interview.
Important Links For Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014
SSLC 2014 Hallticket Download - keralapareekshabhavan.in
- SSLC Blank hallticket:Click to download
- THSLC Blank Hallticket:Click to download
- THSLC 2014 HALLTICKET DOWNLOAD
- SSLC (HI) HALLTICKET Click here to download
- THSLC (HI) HALLTICKET Click here to download
- AHSLC HALLTICKET Click here to download
- THSLC (PRIVATE) HALLTICKET Click here to download
Labels: SSLC Exam 2014
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2014 Apply Now - bombayhighcourt.nic.in
BOMBAY HIGH COURT WALK - IN - INTERVIEW NOTICE
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts at the Bombay High Court, Mumbai, under e-Courts Project, strictly on contract basis and consolidated remuneration for a period of twelve months. The appointment may be extended for further period of six months depending on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the High Court.
The interested candidates are required to send their resume (with Passport size Photograph) along with photocopies of Certificates of S.S.C. and Technical Qualification only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd March 2014 and attend the Walk-in-interview on 5th March 2014 at 11.00 a.m. at Video Conference Room, 4th Floor, Annexe Building, High Court, Fort, Mumbai.
VTU Belgaum 2014 Exam Timetable BE, BTech, MCA, MBA - vtu.ac.in
|Time Table for B.E/B.TECH/B.ARCH Examinations December 2013 /January 2014.|
|CIRCULAR - Rescheduling of 3rd sem M.Arch Examination.||View Circular|
|CIRCULAR - Rescheduling of 09MBAIM106 Exam for Jan 2014 due to Holiday declared on 15/01/2014.||View Circular|
|CIRCULAR - Posponement of Theory Examinations -reg||View Circular|
|CIRCULAR - Rescheduling of exams which were postponed on 11/12/2013 for examinations Dec.2013/Jan 2014.||View Circular|
|Rescheduling of B.E ( 2002 Scheme ) Examination due to change of scheme for subject code **53 , **56 & **66* Dec 2013 / Jan 2014||View Circular|
|Rescheduling of B.E ( 2002 Scheme ) Examination for Dec 2013 / Jan 2014||View Circular|
|Rescheduling of 08MBA23 (MBA ) Examinations for Dec 2013||View Circular|
|Rescheduling of Examinations for Dec 2013/Jan 2014 of subject code 12EC044 & 12EC127||View Circular|
|Rescheduling of Examinations for Dec 2013/Jan 2014 of subject code 06CIV18/28 & **62||View Circular|
Labels: VTU 2014 Timetable
VTU M.Tech. MBA, MCA, BE Results Dec 2013 - vtu.ac.in
M.Tech II Semester Results Announced for all Region of Dec 2013/Jan 2014 Examinations.
MBA I Semester Results Announced for All Region of Dec 2013/Jan 2014 Examinations.
MCA I Semester Results Announced for All Region of Dec 2013/Jan 2014 Examinations.
B.E/B.Tech III & IV Semester Results Announced for All Region of Dec 2013/Jan 2014 Examinations.
B.E/B.Tech V & VI Semester Results Announced for All Region of Dec 2013/Jan 2014 Examinations.
B.E/B.Tech VIII Semester Results Announced for ALL Region of Dec 2013/Jan 2014 Examinations.
B.E/B.Tech VII Semester Results Announced for All Region of Dec 2013/Jan 2014 Examinations.
B.E/B.Tech I / II Semester Results Announced for ALL Region of Dec 2013/Jan 2014 Examinations.
MCA II,III,IV & V Semester Results Announced for All Region of Dec 2013/Jan 2014 Examinations.
B.Arch All Semester Results Announced for All Region of Dec 2013/Jan 2014 Examinations.
M.Tech IV Semester VIVA Results Announced .
MBA II , III & IV Semester Results Announced for December 2013 Examinations.
Labels: VTU 2013 New Results
Infosys Employees Getting Incentives Every Quarter 2014
IT BEHEMOTH Infosys is looking at showering employees with incentives including promotions every quarter and a 5-7 per cent salary hike for 2014-15 in a hid to boost morale and check rising attrition.
The country's second-largest software services company, which has trailed peers TCS and Cognizant on growth, is also looking at weeding out non-performers to improve efficiency. "Promotions will be given every quarter," according to an internal mail to staff.
People following developments at the Bcngaluru-based firm said the focus was on retaining quality talent, while letting go non-performers, something Founder and Executive Chairman. N R Narayana Murthy had reiterated at various [bra. The promotions will be across the board. About 12,500 employees have been promoted since October.
Infosys. as part of its performance improvement programme, allows poor performers to undergo training to get into shape. These employees then undergo a review and those who fail are asked to leave.
Infosys. which has over 1.5 lakh people on its payrolls, will increase salaries of junior and mid-level employees in India by 5-7 per cent for 2014-15. effective April. It is working on the hikes for onsite and senior-level employees.
The announcement is expected to be made in April, when the company releases its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ending March 31. Infosys had an attrition rate of 16.3 per cent last year compared with 14.7 percent in2012.
In the October-Dec ember quarter, the attrition rate was 18.1 per cent, higher than 17.3 per cent in the previous quarter and 15.1 percem in the quarter a year earlier.
Murthy was brought back to the helm in June to try and pull Infosys hack on the growth track following quarters of dismal performance.
Within weeks of his return. Infosys increased salaries of its employees in India for 2013-14 by an average 8 per cent. In 2012, Infosys had delayed hikes and the salary increases were given only in October, when the company came under pressure from increments offered by peers.
In January. Mutiny said the company was looking at returning lo its practice of announcing salary increments effective April.
According to global HR firm Aon Hewiu, employees in the IT sector (HiTech industry) can expect an average salary increase of 10.2 per cent for 2014. Increments in the software products industry are estimated at 10.8 per cent and knowledge prtKos outsourcing at 11.9 percent.
Labels: News 2014
Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2014 Application Form - meghalayaruralbank.co.in
Meghalaya Rural Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I), Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by 1BPS during September / October 2013.
Important Dates For Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2014
The number of vacancies in UR category and also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirements of the bank.
1. Officer Scale-I: 8 posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 38 posts
1. Officer Scale-I: 8 posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 38 posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 46 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA For Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2014 : Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II
Advertisement published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6l July -121 July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS 's website www.ibps.in.
Language Proficiency - Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Khasi/Garo Language and must have passed "Khasi /Garo /Alternative English" as one of the subject at matriculation/ X1 Standard
PRE - REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS : Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs - Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September / October 2013 should have obtained the following scores as given below.
Selection Procedure For Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2014 :
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
For Officer Scale -1 :-
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection base on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
PERSONAL INTERVIEW Details For Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2014: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short - listed based on their Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank.
The total marks for Interview will be 30.
HOW TO APPLY For Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2014
(i) Candidates are required to apply online through Bank's website www.ibps.in between 18.02.2014 and 06.03.2014. No other means / mode of application will be accepted,
(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-II (CWE conducted in September / October 2013) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview
etc. to the registered e-mail ID
(iii) Candidates can Apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank's website www.meghalayaruralbank.co.in All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
(iv) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected,
(v) The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Important Links For Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2014 Given Below :
Maharashtra RTO Forms Download License Application, Medical Certificate, NOC, Transfer of Ownership & All other Forms
Maharashtra RTO Forms Download License Application, Medical Certificate, NOC, Transfer of Ownership & All other Forms
Following is the List of RTO Forms Which are required for various Tasks of RTO, you can download this Forms in PDF Format. All Forms are of RTO Maharashtra Region.
|Type of Forms||Used for|
|FORM 1||Application-cum-decalration as to physical fitness|
|FORM 1 - A||Medical Certificate|
|Application for the grant or renewal of learner's License.|
|Form of Application For Registration of a Motor Vehicle|
Intimation of loss or destruction etc. of the certificate of registration and
For the issue of Duplicate Certificate Of Registration
Form of application for ‘No Objection Certificate
and grant of Certificate
Form of notice of Transfer of Ownership of
A Motor Vehicle
|Report of Transfer of Ownership of a Motor Vehicle|
|FORM 31||Application for the transfer of ownership in the name of person succeeding to the possession of the vehicle.|
|Intimation of change of address to be recorded in the Certificate of Registration.|
|FORM 34||Application for making an entry of an agreement of hire - purches/ lease / hypothecation subsequent to registration.|
Notice of Termination of an Agreement of Hire Purchase /Lease /Hypothecation
Application for issue of a fresh Certificate of Registration in the name of the Financier
|Form of application for License to drive a vehicle|
Form of Declaration to be filled by a person who does not have either a permanent Account number or General Index Register Number and who makes payment in cash In respect of transaction specified in clauses (a) to (h) of rule 114 B
|Application for the addition of new class of vehicles to a Driving License.|
|Form of application for the renewel of driving License .|
|Form of Declaration to be made in respect of a Motor Vehicle Used or kept for use in the state.|
Declaration of alteration to a motor vehicles
|Notice in regard to alteration in a motor vehicle|
Intimation of loss or destruction of driving License and application for duplicate
|Form of application for the grant of an authorisation to drive a public service vehicle|
|Form of application for claming exemption from payment of tax on a Motor Vehicle used or kept for use in the State.|
Application in respect of Goods Carriers Permit
|Intimation of Transfer of Ownership of a Motor Vehicle by Transferee|
|Intimation of Loss / Destiction of Certificate of Taxation and applicant for issue of a duplicate Certificate of Taxation in place of any Certificate Loss / Dcaroyed /Torn /Defaced.|
|Intimation of Transfer of Ownership of a Motor Vehicle by Transferor|
|Tax Refund Form|