BITSAT 2015 Exam Dates, Online - Application Form - bitsadmission.com
- Carefully read the brochure for eligibility conditions and other details. You can either download a copy of the brochure (pdf format) or read it online
- Read carefully all the instructions given in this page before proceeding to fill the online form. You are advised to take a print out of these instructions so that you can refer to the same while filling the form. Once you confirm the correctness of entered data it will be recorded and you will not be allowed to change it thereafter. Therefore before confirming ensure the correctness of all entered data. After reading the instructions, click on the 'Allow me to apply online' button at the bottom of this page. (You may have to scroll down the page to see the link)
- After completing the form online, you will be asked to take print outs of the filled form. You should take two copies of the printout and keep with you for future reference. The last date for applying by completing the online application along with prescribed fee is 20th February 2015. You are not required to send any document by post. Please Note that the deadline for completing the application along with prescribed fees is 20th February 2015.
- While filling the application form you will be asked for center preferences. You can choose the centers from within India or Dubai. If you choose centers within India you will be asked to give three preferences and will be allotted one out of the three. If you Choose Dubai as a center you will not be asked for any other center preference and you will be allotted Dubai Center.
- If you choose centers within India Application Fee for male candidates will be Rs.2090/- and for female candidates it will be Rs. 1590/-. If you choose Dubai as a center the Application Fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be US$50 (or Rs.3100/- Indian Rupees).
- Before printing out the filled form, the system will generate a unique application number for you. Note down this number as it will be required for all future references. If you do not have a printer attached to the computer while filling your online application, you can complete the application process and take the printout of the application form later by entering your personal details and the application number.
- While applying online, do not use the 'Back' button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. Further, when you have completed applying, close all the open browser windows so that others cannot copy your personal details.
- After successful completion of the application process, please check the status of your application at CLICK HERE and follow the instructions.
BITSAT Online Tests 2015
|20th February 2015||Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2015|
|25th February 2015||Test center allotment and announcement to candidates|
|1st March – 20th March 2015||Candidates to reserve Test dates|
|15th April – 30th April 2015||Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions|
|14th May –29th May 2015||BITSAT Online tests. (Actual days of operation of a center depends on the number of candidates.)|
|20th May – 30th June 2015||Candidates to apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences to Degree programmes|
|1st July 2015||Admit List and Wait List announcement|