Tuljapur Devi Festival And Puja Timings 2014 Aarti details
Information About Tuljabhavani Devi Festival And Puja Details
- Early Morning 4.00am : मुख्य प्रवेशद्वारावर चौघडा वाजवून नित्योपचार विधी सुरु होत असल्याचे जाहीर केले जाते.
- Early Morning 5.00am : मुखप्रक्षालन व चरणतीर्थ पूजा.
- Morning 7.00am : Abhishekh Puja
- Noon 12.00pm : Puja and Prayer
- Night 7.00pm : Abhishekh Puja
- Night 9.00pm to 9.30pm : Closing
This is an important and glittering function in which, the replica of Deity’s holy idol, made of silver is placed on the chariot decorated with colorful sculpts of lions, elephants, horses, bulls, eagles and peacocks, shown as carriers and the procession moves on accompanied by drum beaters and devotees singing traditional devotional songs. The Chariot is carried by the devotees on their shoulders. The procession encircles (Parikrama) the temple with religious fervor. The event is celebrated on the full moon (pournima) night.