List of Documents Required For B.Ed. Admission 2015
- Attested true copy of Statement of Marks / Passing Certificate of the Graduate Degree.
- In case of Change in name after marriage - Attested true copy of Marriage Certificate / Government Gazette.
- Attested true copy of Caste Certificate / Non - Creamy Layer / Validity Certificate in your name issued by Competent Authority, clearly mentioning the Category of the Candidate and also the remarks that the Caste is under Backward Class in the State of Maharashtra. (Non-Creamy Layer should be after April-2012 )
:: Special Category:
- If Physically Handicapped - Attested true copy of minimum 40% Physical Disability Certificate and eligible to complete the B.Ed.course issued by Competent Authority / District Civil Surgeon.
- If Kashmir Migrant - Attested true copy of the Certificate clearly mentioning "Displaced Jammu and Kashmir Candidate staying in refugee camp" from head of the officer of Migrant/Refugee camp.
- If Ward or Spouse of Ex-Serviceman or Active-Serviceman - Attested true copy of valid Certificate issued by Competent Authority.