DBTL (Direct Benefit Transfer) For LPG by AADHAR Card
DBTL Schme Details, DBT Scheme in Jalna, Aurangabad, Nandurbar, Latur, Bhandara, Chandrapur districts now, Direct Benefit Transfer For LPG Gas Bank Account Details, Updates Online application Form HP, Indane, Bharat Gas, DBT Details with Aadhar Card 2013.All updates & News about DBTL Scheme will be updated on resultshub.net, Keep visiting us for all FORM Download, Application Form required for DBTL Aadhar Card scheme
The Government of India has extended the Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG (DBTL) Scheme for all consumers attached to distributors in Jalna, Aurangabad, Nandurbar, Latur, Bhandara, Chandrapur districts.
What is DBTL Scheme?
• Till 01.11.2013 all LPG consumers have the opportunity to link their Aadhar Number to their LPG Consumer Number and their bank account.
• Effective 01.11.2013, domestic LPG cylinders will be sold at market price.
• LPG Consumer will get cash subsidy in advance directly in the Aadhaar linked bank account as per entitlement.
• Consumers who are unable to complete formalities by 01.11.2013 will receive subsidised LPG cylinders as they are getting today in the grace period which ends on 31.01.2014.
• After 31.01.2014 all consumers will have to pay market price for LPG cylinder and subsidy will only be available to those who have completed the above formalities.
• As and when a consumer completes the formality the balance entitlement can be availed.
How To enroll in DBTL, just complete the following 3 steps:
STEP 1 :
Obtain Aadhaar Number, if you don't have one.
(Visit your nearest Aadhaar enrollment camp, Details are available with District Collectors or at website www.uidai.gov.in)
Link your Aadhaar Number to your existing bank account by filling Form 1
(Form -1 may be deposited at your bank branch / drop box at your LPG distributor premises / select company petrol pumps)
OR If you don't have a bank account open a new one and link it to your Aadhaar Number while opening it. (Visit http://www.petroleum.nic.in/dbtl/bank.pdf for list of eligible banks)
Link your Aadhaar Number with your LPG Consumer Number in any one of following six ways:
1 - By Hand: Fill Form-2 as attached here and submit it to your LPG distributor along with the enclosures (as mentioned in Form-2).
2 - Call Center: Call 180-02333-555 and register your Aadhaar Number.
3 - Web: Go to website www.rasf.uidai.gov.in Press the START button and follow the seeding procedure.
4 - IVRS: Call your company's number given below and follow the instructions on phone-
IOC (Indane Gas) HPC (HP Gas) BPC (Bharatgas)
096691 24365 88888 23456 94204 56789 ;
5 - SMS : Register via SMS
6 - By Post: Send duly filled Form-2 along with enclosures to the address given at the bottom of Form-2.