MSBTE 2013 Scholarship Schedule
MSBTE 2013 Scholarship Details Notification | Diploma Courses Scholarship 2013 MSBTE | Polytechnic 2013 Scholarship MSBTE | ELIGIBILITY FOR MSBTE SCHOLARSHIP 2013
A) ELIGIBILITY FOR MSBTE SCHOLARSHIP :
1. The applicant should be a fresh student admitted for the first time to the First Year/Sent of any AICTE approved Diploma course in Engineering and Technology from MSBTE affiliated Institute in Maharashtra during 20I2-13.(For Fresh Candidates).
2. The applicant should have scored at least 70% marks at the entry qualification (SSC for all Engineering & Technology courses and HSC for Pharmacy course). The total percentage of marks scored at the qualifying examination shall be considered for Is' year admitted students.
3. The applicant should not be in receipt of any other Scholarship or Freeship during the academic year 2012-13 i.e. the academic year for which scholarship is awarded.
4. Income limit for becoming eligible for scholarship shall be maximum 5 Lakh per annum.
5. If the earning member is expired and the student is in need of the scholarship, he or she shall be considered eligible at any stage of his / her diploma education so that the student should not be dropped out for want of tuition fees.
6. The scholarship shall be continued for next year only on receipt of application from the awardce and has passed the examination in First Class (both semesters taken together).
7. The amount of Scholarship per year is Rs.7000/-(Rupees Seven thousand only).
8. Candidate can apply during Second year and Third year, subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria as that of first year. Scholarship shall be issued as per discipline wise merit among the applicants, passing first year and second year diploma examination result respectively against the discipline wise vacancies. The total number of scholarship for Second year and Third year should not exceed the maximum number of scholarship that can be issued in First year (i.e. total number of scholarship for each year should not exceed by 952).
9. Candidate admitted in Autonomous Polytechnic within Maharashtra, whose equivalence are confirmed by MSBTE, Mumbai are also eligible to apply.
10. The Total No. of Scholarships shall be calculated every year based on intake capacity of MSBTE affiliated courses for that particular year. Scholarship per course shall be in proportionate to 6 Number per 1000 for intake capacity. However, the No. of scholarship as per State Merit List shall be limited to 952 only for each year.
Useful MSBTE Links :